By popular demand, I am hosting several Couponing Workshops! A teacher by trade, this comes naturally – and not only that, it’s fun.
The Couponing Workshop will cover a variety of topics, including:
– the planning process
– finding, organizing, and using coupons
– food preparation and storage
– a walk-through of a money-saver’s week
– other money-saving tricks and tips
Together, we will prepare your shopping list for the week to get you started saving the big bucks! If you are interested in attending one of these workshops or have a location where it could be held, please email me at missqsaves (at) gmail (dot) com.
A NEW! proposition:
I will be hosting Miss Q’s Penny Parties! That’s right, a party. This could take the form of a brunch or evening dinner, but the event will be centered around a Meal for Pennies and activities that will teach you the tips and tricks to saving your dimes and dollars.
The Miss Q Penny Party will consist of:
– a Meal-for-Pennies prepared by Miss Q and the host
– many of the topics covered in the Workshop (planning, shopping, preparing)
– Price is Right style activities and coupon giveaways
– a night of friends, fellowship, and FREE-stuff!
It’ll be an event to remember! If you have a group of friends who might be interested in attending a Penny Party or you are willing to host an event, please email me at missqsaves (at) gmail (dot) com. Let’s get the party started!